Friday, May 25, 2012

An "Alford"ly Full Weekend

Get it? An awfully full weekend with the Alfords? I'm a nerd. 

We have a jam packed weekend planned! With the Alfords. Ha!

First up, Clinton's baby cousin, Cailie Alford, is graduating from high school tonight!

Congrats Cailie! We are proud of you!

Isn't she beautiful??
After tonight's graduation, her parents are throwing her a party! Her parents, Chris & Evie Alford. ;)

Tomorrow, we will travel to the Tyler area for the rehearsal dinner for Cailie's big brother's wedding. Her brother, Collin ALFORD is marrying Kim Pollard (who is just the sweetest!).

**Quick side note, I planned one of their wedding showers. Of course, I forgot to take pictures, so I didn't blog about it. Here is the one picture I DO have, a sample of the shower invite. 

Don't you just LOVE my black outs.
The wedding is Sunday night (the Alford wedding), and Em and her cousin, Libby, are the flower girls!!

I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures (if I don't forget) to post about later. Pictures of the Alfords.

Ok, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment