Friday, December 16, 2011

ONE HUGE RACK! ;)

Whew! It's been a long day and it's not even 3 pm!

Em and I started the day watching all of our boys in the Christmas program, but I'll post about that later!

We spent the rest of the day RACKin'!

First, we taped some RACKs on places people would find them...



Then we went to Clarksville Nursing Center (where my mom works) and handed out candy canes to all the residents and workers. My niece and nephew, Alex and Kirk, came to help! They handed out around 100 candy canes!

Look at Kirk's big basket of candy canes!




Kirk had his own "hoard", but he ended up giving all out but one!

Emma and Kinsley, who was came to help, too!
I was a little worried that Emma wouldn't give out the candy canes, and would be nervous around the people, but she did so great! Kept going until every one of the canes were gone and told everyone Merry Christmas! I'm so proud of her! I think Santa will over look all of her mischievousness this year, because of her good deeds make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment